23 November 2007

Ravelry ~ Here I come

Its been a long year since I've last posted. So much has happened. I promise to fill you in on all the gorey details later I promise.

I finally received my Ravelry invite earlier today. I honestly think I just spent the last 2 hours trying to figure out how to use it and set myself up as a user. Most of that time was spent trying to download pictures of two projects. If your a member of Ravelry, you can check out my page here: http://www.ravelry.com/people/louisefrank

I haven't knitted in a while, and recently my life has been turned upside down. But sitting here at my computer for the last few hours made me realize how much I miss working on my crafts and especially my knitting friends. I really need to get off my ass on Thursday night for a little stichin' and bitchin'.

See you all at the Famers Market soon....

3 Comments:

Blogger Ellen Bloom said...

Yayyyyy! You're back!! Glad to see you've FINALLLLLLLLY updated your blog.

There are so many cool features on ravelry....you'll just love it!

8:24 AM  
Blogger WineGrrl said...

Welcome back!

I just added you to my "friends" list.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Hope to see you in person very soon!
Glad to have you back. We are waiting with wooly breath!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home