26 February 2006

Painting the town Red

I'm so tired. I've been a bit overzealous this week in my efforts to get out more. And even though its only 5:47 as I write this, I'm ready to go to bed. I guess I can't hang with the big dogs anymore.

here's a glance at the last 7 days-

Sunday and Monday- pretty normal days execpt I had to cover for two other co-workers which meant I didn't get much of my workk done. but thats ok because the only thing that matters is that their work got done...

Tuesday- Cheap Trick at the House of Blues with Fiona, Bob and Bob's friend.

Wednesday- In bed at 9 to try to recover from coming home really late last night. Not to meantion my throat hurts from screaming to be heard over the music.

Thursday- Cranky start to the morning. I was still tired and I couldn't have my coffee until after my blood draw. (nothing serious, I'm participating in a wine study at the hospital) It took four tries to get a vein! ouch. After work I went up to City Hall to check out the women's Advisory Board Meeting. Lucky me, there is a position open and I am seriously considering applying.

Friday- Party at Cynthias house. I really really didn't want to go, but I figured if I quite flaking on her invites.. i'm not going to be invited anymore.

Saturday- Got new cell phones, Dinner at Barneys Beanery with Maria, Evan, Miranda, and Indy.

Sunday-Today. NOTHING! and i deserve it.

We have yet to see Ashes and Snow thanks to Marias prick boss who is screwing with her schedule... its ok though.. its here until May (i think)!

i'm such the social butterfly... i think i'll stay in this week, except for Stitch and Bitch.. i'm starting to miss those crazy knitting and stitching bitches....

3 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Hey, the crazy knitting and stitching bitches miss you too!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

UPDATE ME!!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

UPDATE ME, PLEASE!!!!!

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home