03 December 2005

FINALLY!

Ok, Ok, Ok. I've finally jumped on the blogging bandwagon. Partly because i'm tired of people asking "do you have a blog?" or "when are you getting a blog?" And partly because of Crazy Aunt Purl who posted a quiz on her site... My hope is that you will find this site, oh so entertaining. My fear is that after a few weeks I will read my previous posts and realize that my life is truly boring. Enjoy.

Ten Random things you might not know about me:
1 I hate making decisions
2 I'm trying to stop swearing (i've got such the trucker mouth)
3 I hate liars
4 I want to walk down the asile
5 I love to hear gossip (but I never tell.... promise)
6 I truly am a dork
7 I can't tell jokes
8 I'm horrible with money
9 I have no will power
10 I could eat myself into a sugar induced coma... daily

Nine places I've visited
1 Niagara Falls (the Canadian side)
2 Toronto
3 San Francisco
4 Las Vegas
5 Tampa
6 I need
7 to
8 travel
9 more!!

Eight ways to win my heart
1 rub my feet and back and neck....oh heck, just let me go to Burke Williams every satuday
2 tell the truth (see number 3 above)
3 feed me
4 laugh at my bad jokes
5 listen
6 do the grocery shopping
7 sing to me
8 make me laugh

Seven things I want to do before I die
1 go to Italy
2 own a home
3 finish college
4 win the lottery (seriously... i hate working)
5 travel, travel, travel
6 volunteer more
7 own a huge yarn stash (and have the talent to do something with it)

Six things I'm afraid of:
1 Working until i'm 80
2 Republicans
3 Not having enoungh money when I retire
4 Being a bad wife and mother
5 Not being understood
6 Dying alone

Five things I don't like:
1 liars
2 the middle seat on an airplane
3 fake homeless people
4 cleaning the litter box
5 sweating

Four ways to turn me off
1 being a pesimist
2 lie
3 not being yourself
4 be mean

Three things I do everyday
1 Try to find time to knit
2 Hope for a better job
3 Laugh

Two things that make me happy
1 Watching my son cross the finish line (he runs cross country)
2 Finishing a project

One thing on my mind right now
1 hmm... will anyone read this??

Um, what to do now... Evan (my son) is gone for night, Maria (my better half) is gone until Christmas Eve... should I knit? should I crochet? bubblebath? coffee? see... I can't make a decision....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First comment ever!! Sign of the ultimate blogstalker. I adore you, tami :)

8:14 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Yeah Tami! When I figure out how to add blog links to my blog I'll defintely link to you. Not that many people read my blog anyway...I suggest you have have coffee, knit for half the night and then switch to crochet. Knitting in the bathtub might be a little bit tricky...

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WANITA SAID...

LOVE YOUR SITE, YES DRINK A MARIRETA, KNIT & SOAK & READ A GOOD BOOK IN THE TUB. ENJOY YOUR TIME ALONE. YOU SOUND A LOT LIKE ME ha ha!!!!. EXCEPT I THE QUILTER & TRUST ME I ENJOY THE QUITE TIME.

3:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know u got a kick out of your mom's comment!! Hee HHee Hee!!! Pretty nice!~Now we know all your inner thoughts!!!

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home