17 January 2006

Updates...

Lots going on people.. so sit back, relax and enjoy the updates.

Health: I've lost 3 pounds. This has been verified by both my personal scale (naked and before any food or coffee) and my doctors scale. Yippie! I have had enough green tea and water to float a small boat, but they say it's good for you so I guess I'll keep on drinkin'. And yes, I'm going to the gym.

Sports: Go Steelers. nuff said

Books: Currently reading- Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West by Gregory Maguire. Great book! Sorry I missed the play when it was in town. Also reading My Life by Bill Clinton. This is not the page turner that Wicked is ... its the perfect book to pick up, read a few chapters then come back to it in a few weeks.

Evan: Knock Knock.... Whos there? Puberty. Puberty Who? Puberty's gonna kick this door down and theres nothing you can do about it.... HELP ME... please. He wants coffee in the morning... I not ready... my god.. he's going to be 13 this year.. do you know what that makes me?? old... Honestly though, I am happy for him. Scared.. but happy. Evans awesome. How can a mother not love this face:




Maria: She's back in Florida for the next weeks. Which means I have to cook. I truly don't mind cleaning, but cooking.. i loath cooking. This is why we have phones and people to call and say: "Um, Hi, I'm hungry. Yes, can you please bring lots of yummy food for me and the boy. I'll pay.. and I tip well... Thanks... see you in 45 minutes." But Noooo . Ms. Maria went grocery shopping before she left and spent oddless of cash just so I don't have to. But now I have no excuse for ordering in...

Completed Projects: Here's the granny square scarf. Not bad for a first try at crochet.


And finally, for your enjoyment. These last two pictures are the view from my office. My cushy office, which, from all the rumors going around, won't be mine much longer.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Good for you on the 3 lbs and the scarf! You'll have to show me how you joined the squares--I still have no idea how I will join my afghan squares together but Faith did give me some great tips for just general granny-squaring. I dug out some boxes from our storage cubby to pack stuff in and one was from a plastics company in New Castle! IPEC or IPEX? Unfortunately I put another big box in front of it and I can't read what it says anymore!

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WANITA SAID.....

WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY GRANDSON IT LOOKS LIKE A PRISON PICTURE WITH OUT NUMBERS. OH YES THE FUN AGE IS STARTING REMEMBER ALL THE THINGS YOU & YOUR SISTER & BROTHERS DID IN YOUR TEENS. PRAY FOR MEDICATION HA! HA! YOU CAN GO ON SHOPPING TRIPS LIKE I DO TZ MAKES ME WALK TO EVERY SHOP TO LOOK AROUND SO THAT IS EXCRISE RIGHT SO I CAN BUY STUFF & GO HOME & SIT & SEW ON MY QUILTS, SO WHAT IF I AM THER FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS MAYBE MORE. LOVE YOU GUYS.

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WANITA SAIDS

WHAT ROMURS YOU MOVING ON UP OR WHAT????

6:07 PM  
Blogger carlita dee said...

Are you kiddin'? I love this blog. Good on ya for the three pound loss. Your kid's so cute. I'm looking for a boy to replace mine, so if you want to give him away...

12:40 PM  
Blogger carlita dee said...

OK, mama's got to have this scarf. Next week, I command you to bring all necessary books, patterns, instructions, advice, etc to SnB so I can copy it.

Pretty please?

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home